Friday, February 15, 2008

On The Lighter Side

So I received this email a few months ago and died laughing. I was just cleaning up my inbox when I ran across it again, and dies laughing again, so I thought I'd post it rather than clutter up your inbox, and if you've already seen it, get ready to laugh again.

What? Too many shakes?

Looks like UPS wins!!!


Oh, come on... just one?

starting with spelling
I think it was the FedEx driver

I bet this is by the school that teaches Arithetic

Sometimes a name change is the best idea...

Take me to the cleaners, baby!

Major dilemma in California

How do you get there from here?


It's a good deal, but... oh, the college costs!

??? McLogic gone wrong...

Pork the one you love?

Still Dead, Huh??? Go Figure...

What?



'Mass suicides...Cows going over the edge...tonight on Channel 3 News...'

Good Job!!

Load 'em up with burritos, Mom!!


I'm Confused...

How the heck can I write if I'm ILLITERATE!!!!

I can't even comment on this one

Beautiful, lush lawns of dirt...


Speling iz knot imprtunt fir astranawts


Make up your mind!!!

Don't drink and make signs...

it must have been the FedEx driver.

No comments: