Friday, August 28, 2009

Oh Boy

Having three boys I often get asked 'How do I do it'. I always just laugh at that comment and normally reply with, 'Three is nothing, we want four.' That normally ensues a variety of looks from piety, to horror and sometimes even a moment of silence probably as they pray for my future.

I am only sort of kidding :) But this morning I was holding Austin and talking to Eric before he left for the day and by the end of the conversation this is what the scene looked liked. Tanner wasn't throwing a fit or evening making a noise at all. He just wrapped him self up around my leg and stayed there. Even though there are only two out of three kids here, I want to add this picture to 'My life with boys'. Isn't it grand?

1 comment:

Dee said...

I LOVE this pic!!! Very cool effect:) And your legs look amazing in those spandex, no joke!! You are one hot, super talented, mommy!!! Love you sista'!!!