Thursday, January 22, 2009

Saving Money and Looking Good

Well, not really, but it's working for me. I have a new guilty pleasure. Shopping online. I love it because I can shop at any store, and put as many items in my shopping bag as I'd like and when I'm done I can close the page and not have spent a thing. I know it sounds weird, but it's totally fun for me. I get to see all the latest styles and fashions and I don't spend a dime. But I tell ya what, if I did buy even half the stuff that I find online I would be one stylin' gal. Check out some of my finds this week.
Aldo boots, you can never go wrong at Aldo shoes. These boots come in about 9 different colors too... how's a girl to choose?
And this beautiful sweaterdress from Victoria's Secret is under $100. Well, only $2 under, but still it's under $100.
This hot bag from Target. Love it.
Okay, now this coat, this beautiful coat is by a designer named Lauren Moffatt and it's over $500 and it is so beautiful. The one online is navy, but the other one I found was a gray and so so pretty.
I love scarfs and this one is super cute. It's by Triple Five Soul. I love cowl neck sweaters too so this is a nice play on that. Fun fun.
J. Crew always has great staple items like this cute tee. I love simple tops like this, the looks good with anything top. It would be a must buy, if I was buying.

Okay... enough shopping for today, there are 100 and 1 things I should be doing, but it was a good day online.

2 comments:

smarterdeals.com said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Michal said...

he he. i love window shopping online. it is always the best way to avoid scrubbing the shower!