Tuesday, March 18, 2008

What a Wonderful Man

Do you ever have one of those days where you sit back and think, "Wow, I've got a great guy." Well, I've found myself doing that a lot lately. Eric is an amazing dad to the boys. He loves to play in the backyard with them, or take them out to ice cream. They have a great time together. If his goodness stopped there I would be a happy gal, but it doesn't. Eric is so awesome when it comes to me. I meant it. This man is constantly asking, is there anything else I can get for you.... or if I'm tired he is quick to suggest I take a nap, even though he knows that it means he'll be stuck with the current state of the house, or kids, or what ever is going on at that moment. Okay, side note.... it's not like I'm on a silk pillow all day while Eric serves me, although that would be nice, lets get real here. I'm am just pointing out that 90% actually more like 96% of the time he is so attentive to my needs, and I can't thank him enough. And after being married for 6 years, two dogs and two kids later I can honestly say that I've never loved him more. Here's to you E-man. Thanks for being you, I sure am a lucky girl.

2 comments:

Tanja said...

I'm noticing no one has commented on this post. Are your friends afraid to admit that yes, Nicolette, you do have a wonderful man!? (It's not like we would steal him or anything.)

Eric said...

People can steal me! How much? How much would I go for?