Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Take My Picture and Call Me Martha

Martha Stewart that is. Just kidding. But check out this jacket I made for Austin yesterday. Yes, I am so proud of myself. Snaps for me :)

About two weeks ago I got this cute jacket for him that looked like a cow. I liked it so much that the next week at the store I saw this cute giraffe fabric so I thought why not. Then yesterday I used the first jacket as my guide and I came up with this creation. It's lined and has buttons and is so soft and too cute on Austin. It looks better in person. What can I make next.

4 comments:

Alexis said...

Very Very cute!

Kriss & Jenni said...

WOW!!! The jacket is very cute! You are very talented!

Michal said...

you are amazing! i loved the cow jacket when i saw austin in it. i would never even think of picking up some other fabric and copying it. most impressive, martha!

Ashley said...

First of all, how do you get your kid to smile like that? Darling! I am completely STUNNED that you can make jacket with no pattern and with three little boys around. Way to go.