- I have lived in Roseville, CA; Citrus Heights, CA; Provo UT; Granite Bay CA; and finally Orem UT where I was born. Exciting aren't I.
- I love to drive. One of my favorite things is having the windows down, the radio up and going just fast enough over the speed limit that it's against the law, but I'm still in total control. BTW, I haven't had a ticket for speeding since I've had the kids, just FYI.
- I love the color red when I decorate. I would use it everywhere if I could. As of right now, I only have one red wall in my dining room, but I love it.
- I own Friends seasons one to ten on DVD. I also have 90% of the episodes memorized and no matter what, I will laugh at least once if not more every time I watch one.
- I have a new cell phone frequently it seems due to husbands obsession with technology and his impressive ability to get new things for free. I have no idea how he does it, but it works.
- I have a huge secret desire to be a fashion designer and also design jewelry. But I also want to be a model in my runway shows, can I do all three?
- When I was 4 my dad took me sledding and ran me into a tree head first. I still get a nervous rush when sledding today, even if there are no trees around.
- I want to travel to Italy, Australia, the Caribbean, really anywhere I guess. I love seeing new things and new places. I want to go to Mexico with Eric and have him take me to the really good places to eat. Yum.
- Our first family photo we had taken after Tanner was born was on the beach in LA. I edited the photo before printing it and gave my self a bigger booty and shrank Eric down about 3 sizes. The photo looked great.
- I am truly awful at calling people back.
- In my dream house I have my own photography studio, a library and a craft room equipped with all the fun craft stuff, sewing equipment and material and a wrapping paper wall will an huge box of wrapping accessories.
- I want to have a ginormous flower garden full of all kinds of beautiful flowers.
- I can't paint, color or draw a picture that looks anything better than a stick figure to save my life. Thank goodness for graphic art programs.
- I designed some cute templates for my unborn son today, just trying to be prepared and all. I also started design some family Christmas card templates. Just the template obviously, no pictures yet.
- In high school and some of college my career goal was to be an interpreter for the deaf. I got pretty good at sign, then I got married and went in twenty different career directions including florist, dance studio c0-owner and Pilate instructor until I found my true calling as a photographer. Now my sister is transferring down to CSUN to finish her interpreting degree. Look what I started. Hopefully she'll stay with it.
- I just started reading The Other Boleyn Girl by Philippa Gregory after coming off a 4 month obsession with the Twilight series by Stephanie Meyers.
- Yes, I read the 4th and final book of the Twilight Saga after getting it from Borders Friday night at midnight, and while it wasn't anything like what I expected, it ended well and it was nice to have closure. But don't fret, the 1st movie comes out 12.12.08 and I will be there opening night at midnight.
- I just set a goal to try to be better about writing Thank You notes so you might be getting one in the mail soon. I love pretty stationary; I'm just not very good at using it. Tyler's b.day Thank You's are 80% done. Next goal, get those mailed out.
- I don't like chocolate, but I do like Twix candy bars, brownies and homemade chocolate chip cookies.
- From the ages of about three until about eighteen, every birthday wish list started out with, 'A horse'. It's still on the list today, just not as high, cause now I have to pay for it.
- I am self-conscious about all of the pictures I take but if I can get my hands on the photo before anyone can see them and edit all the things I don't like, I'm very happy. But my mother (she's the same way) and I have a goal to be in more pictures so we can be remembered too.
- I love the smell of bleach which helps the cleaning process along. I know the job is complete when the room smells clean with bleach.
- If I could live by a body of water, any type; a lake, pond, ocean or river, I would be so happy. And by live by I mean have it in my backyard.
- When I was 5 I bugged my babysitters dog a little too much for one day and he took a bite our of my face. I still have the scare above and below my lips.
- I will probably never be able to learn how to speak Spanish even though Eric speaks it fluently and I think it would be an amazing and helpful thing for our whole family to learn, but I can not, no matter what, roll my stinkin' r's. Grrrrrrrrrr.
Thursday, August 7, 2008
50 Things about ME!
Have you ever gotten those emails that you have to fill out what you're doing and where you'd like to go etc? Well I love them. I just got one from my friend Tanja, and I had a thought. Why not be totally self-centered, since I'm very good at that, and post an entire blog all about me. So here are 25 things you may or may not know about me. I'll split the m up into two posts because 50 all together is a lot even for me. They are totally random some of them, so good luck, and if you choose not to read this self indulging post, I will not be offended.