Monday, August 29, 2011

My BIGGEST Love Hate Relationship


Do you work out? Do you like working out? Or are you like me and sit on the couch with your snack as you "preview" your latest workout dvd you got because heaven forbid you do a workout without knowing what you are about to get yourself into, right?

I consider myself an athletic person. I enjoy moving around, having fun, playing some sports or running. But when you talk about the w word or more commonly know as working out, I cringe. For me the goal of working out would be to see a result different from what my current look is. But did you know that when you work out you don't get to see the results right away? Why is that. I like to see the fruits of my labors... like yesterday. Not tomorrow, or a week later, but NOW! I know this post could take a whole different directions into how to have patience, but that is another day.

So back to why I like to sweat. Well, obviously I don't but I committed to something and there is just no backing out. Eric and I are doing insanity for 60 days. WHAT?!?! I know, I'm crazy. But by putting the 2 month goal out there and more importantly having Eric by my side, I'm going to work it out baby and see how it goes.

Have you heard about this workout? If you have, you can feel my pain. If not, check it out....




I have the hardest time each night getting all fired up to do this. Eric has to drag me into. And seriously 3 minutes in my legs are screaming at me to stop. But you know what? When I'm done I feel AWESOME BABY! I want to do it again, well not really, but you know what I mean.

So what do you do to make yourself motivated to workout?
Oh, by the way, I'm a week in AND I'M DYING!! Wish me luck, only 7 weeks left.

No comments: