Friday, May 9, 2008

Oops

I thought the crazy was over, guess not. What happened to the days when there was tons of time to blog? Eric is currently giving the kids a bath so I thought I'd get a blog out quickly.

First things first. If you think I'm truly worried about my weight, don't be. As you might have already seen by the pic on the side of my blog I'm preggers and possibly crazy. It was totally planned, but after an eventful Sacrament meeting last Sunday with Tyler and Tanner Eric and I both came home and asked each other, why did we want another one? :) But we're really excited for the new addition who we are calling Little A for the moment. We'll find out in July if it's actually an Austin or an Aubrey. And yes, I am as sick as ever, but it could be so much worse, I'm grateful it's only as bad as it is. I'm due in Nov. and can't wait to bundle up my baby in all the cute winter clothes. After having both boys in the warmer months, I'm excited for this change.

It sounds like the bath is wrapping up in the other room, so I'll leave you with this funny joke and catch up with more later.


What is 710?

A few days ago I was having some work done at my local garage.
A blonde came in and asked for a seven-hundred-ten.
We all looked at each other and another customer asked, "What is a seven-hundred-ten?"

She replied, "You know, the little piece in the middle of the engine, I have lost it and need a new one."

She replied that she did not know exactly what it was, but this piece had always been there.

The mechanic gave her a piece of paper and a pen and asked her to draw what the piece looked like.

She drew a circle and in the middle of it wrote 710.

He then took her over to another car which had its hood up and asked, "Is there a 710 on this car?"

She pointed and said, "Of course, its right there."

If you're not sure what a 710 is Click Here

No comments: