I am attempting to do something that no man with half a brain would do...I'm hacking into my wife's blog without her permission! She is probably going to kill me, so I'll be including my Last Will and Testament at the end of this message.
Today is Nicolette's birthday. She is a smart, motivated, beautiful 26 year old and I'm extremely lucky to be able to call her mine. Seriously, I can't imagine how things would work around my house without such a great wife. There are so many things that I appreciate about her, but here's a short list of the little things that I love and appreciate.
1. I love her laugh. Her laugh changes depending upon what we are doing. If I'm going to buy her Taco Bell, she has a laugh for that; kind of giddy and excited. She has various laughs...I love them all.
2. I love the squirrel noise she can make. Seriously, she can make this crazy squirrel noise and I can't figure out how she does it. Its amazing.
3. She might get mad at me for this one, but she has the ability to look and act like a dinosaur that's on Jurassic Park. It's one of the little creepy ones on the first show. No, she doesn't look creepy when she does it. :) It's cute and funny. She will never do it for anyone in public so you'll have to take my word for it.
4. I love her ability to dance. Many of you know that she is a great dancer, but only I have seen her bust a move to practically any and all songs playing on TV or the radio. She has a lot of dance styles. She busts a different one out every day. The kids love it!
5. I love her inventions. I swear she has a new idea everyday that would probably sell. She really should make a list of all of these things.
6. I love the noise she can make with her nose. I won't elaborate, but she has a way of itching her nose and it makes a sound that actually bothers me, but I can't imagine her not here doing right next to me. :)
Okay, so I'll stop here, but I just wanted my wife to know that there are SOOOOOOO many things that I love about her. I am blessed to have you in my life. You are a great mother, a fantastic wife, and my best friend. Have a great day and HAPPY B-DAY!!!
*** Final Will and Testament***