Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Chevy's

My dad went on a Chevy's kick a couple of weeks ago and we went as a family to eat there two Tuesday's in a row. I had the buy one meal get the second for 4 bucks, so who could say no. Chevy's is one of my favorite restaurants. All you can eat chips and salsa is a meal on it's own for me, then I take the food I've ordered home and it's a meal for the next day. 2 for 1, whoo-hoo! But when we went with my parents, we got this awesome corner booth with so much room, windows on both sides and room for Austin and his car seat too. It was so nice. My dad really had a great time with the boys too.







So Pop, when do we go back?

1 comment:

Dee said...

Oh man, this looks like so much fun!! I really love the picture of you, mom, and Austin, its beautiful:) love you guys!!!